Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

Very interesting piece of info from Wikipedia.

Go down 
+8
wpghi5
stelios
Della
aleera
Malin
emilia
rosalba
Moldienut
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

Very interesting piece of info from Wikipedia. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very interesting piece of info from Wikipedia.   Very interesting piece of info from Wikipedia. - Page 2 Icon_minitime130th August 2009, 4:49 pm

The Fizz wrote:
Wow that man has done a lot in his career and he is still going? Wow he must love being famous.

There's no stopping him now! We definitely don't want 2 stop! I don't want him 2 stop! lol! Very Happy

Darijas.Rouvas. wrote:
Yes, that's a big shame, his song was a 100
times better then maaaaany songs that beat his song..

No question about that! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
The Fizz

The Fizz

Total Posts : 478
Female
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting piece of info from Wikipedia.   Very interesting piece of info from Wikipedia. - Page 2 Icon_minitime130th August 2009, 7:10 pm

HAHA now I got you hooked on singing that Eurovision song. Bad Fizz making herself into a Sakis fan now.
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting piece of info from Wikipedia.   Very interesting piece of info from Wikipedia. - Page 2 Icon_minitime130th August 2009, 7:12 pm

At least Sakis is getting himself known outside of Greece by doing that. I wish Britain would have artists like him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
The Fizz

The Fizz

Female
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting piece of info from Wikipedia.   Very interesting piece of info from Wikipedia. - Page 2 Icon_minitime130th August 2009, 7:17 pm

Yeah you are telling me that Moldie. Wish there were more people like him and James out there.
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting piece of info from Wikipedia.   Very interesting piece of info from Wikipedia. - Page 2 Icon_minitime130th August 2009, 7:33 pm

The Fizz wrote:
HAHA now I got you hooked on singing that Eurovision
song. Bad Fizz making herself into a Sakis fan now.

Oh come on it ain't that bad! lol! I wish he will b equally as well known as any other celebrity internationally! Very Happy That would b something! affraid bounce Very Happy Not 2 mention being a part of it! bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Fizz

The Fizz

Female
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting piece of info from Wikipedia.   Very interesting piece of info from Wikipedia. - Page 2 Icon_minitime130th August 2009, 7:35 pm

Yeah that's true it isn't that bad. Yeah so dam true that I also wished that he was well known for the movies, sports and the music he does. I am quite shocked that he isn't well known.
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting piece of info from Wikipedia.   Very interesting piece of info from Wikipedia. - Page 2 Icon_minitime130th August 2009, 8:10 pm

The Fizz wrote:
Yeah that's true it isn't that bad. Yeah so dam true that I also wished that he was well known for the movies, sports and the music he does. I am quite shocked that he isn't well known.

Well hopefully it's about time he has 2 b. It could my only way 2 make my dream come true of finally meeting him! affraid bounce Very Happy The thought of that gets me all excited! affraid bounce Very Happy I hope it's not saying 2 much. Lol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Fizz

The Fizz

Female
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting piece of info from Wikipedia.   Very interesting piece of info from Wikipedia. - Page 2 Icon_minitime131st August 2009, 5:44 pm

Yeah I understand totally where you are coming from with that. I bet and I have a gut feeling that he's going to be a down to earth guy just like my hero is. I hope you do get to meet Sakis cos you been a fan of him for a long time.
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting piece of info from Wikipedia.   Very interesting piece of info from Wikipedia. - Page 2 Icon_minitime11st September 2009, 1:06 pm

The Fizz wrote:
Yeah I understand totally where you are coming from with that. I bet and I have a gut feeling that he's going to be a down to earth guy just like my hero is. I hope you do get to meet Sakis cos you been a fan of him for a long time.

I guess u can say that 3 years is a long time there. lol! And speaking of being down 2 earth I'm sure he'll always will b! Very Happy It would b a miracle 4 me 2 meet the guy face 2 face! If it's going 2 take me many years 4 that 2 happen so b it! Yet I truly care about him so much and luve him as well! Sad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Fizz

The Fizz

Female
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting piece of info from Wikipedia.   Very interesting piece of info from Wikipedia. - Page 2 Icon_minitime12nd September 2009, 5:45 am

I do understand now why you lot like him and it's not just for the looks either. He seems like he spends a heck of a lot of times to meet his fans you know. Yeah it's a miracle for me just to see him at a gig let alone meeting him.
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting piece of info from Wikipedia.   Very interesting piece of info from Wikipedia. - Page 2 Icon_minitime13rd September 2009, 9:24 am

The Fizz wrote:
I do understand now why you lot like him and it's not just for the looks either. He seems like he spends a heck of a lot of times to meet his fans you know. Yeah it's a miracle for me just to see him at a gig let alone meeting him.

Yeah he's just so sweet and caring when it comes 2 us his fans! Gotta luv him 4 that! I luv him 4 that! Lol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Fizz

The Fizz

Female
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting piece of info from Wikipedia.   Very interesting piece of info from Wikipedia. - Page 2 Icon_minitime13rd September 2009, 10:09 am

I do love him for doing that too just like my other guy. Both of them are so alike I think.
Back to top Go down
Momo

Momo

Total Posts : 37
Female
Aquarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting piece of info from Wikipedia.   Very interesting piece of info from Wikipedia. - Page 2 Icon_minitime12nd October 2009, 4:39 pm

What languages are known Sakis?
Back to top Go down
monita

monita

Total Posts : 147
Female
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting piece of info from Wikipedia.   Very interesting piece of info from Wikipedia. - Page 2 Icon_minitime13rd October 2009, 4:10 pm

Momo wrote:
What languages are known Sakis?

I don't quite understand the question - do u mean what languages Sakis speaks? Then the answer would be, that he's fluent in Greek and English and speaks some french aswell. Wink
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting piece of info from Wikipedia.   Very interesting piece of info from Wikipedia. - Page 2 Icon_minitime13rd October 2009, 4:15 pm

Sakis has also spoke Russian and Turkish as well but only for his songs but he does not speak them fluently. His duet with Burat Kut in 1997 he sang in Turkish apparently and for Philipp Kirkorov in 2004 a complete Russian version exists with Sakis actually singing in Russian.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting piece of info from Wikipedia.   Very interesting piece of info from Wikipedia. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Very interesting piece of info from Wikipedia.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2