Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

Atlantic City

Go down 
+4
wpghi5
Malin
ellijay
ryantbo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ryantbo

ryantbo

Total Posts : 90
Male
Leo Rooster

Atlantic City Empty
PostSubject: Atlantic City   Atlantic City Icon_minitime120th November 2007, 7:25 am

Hi All

Sorry that I havent posted in awhile. So glad that Jane passed the word onto everyone about the Atlantic City Concert.

Christmas came EARLY and I'm going!!

I know Malin and Christina will be there. Who else on this side of the world is planning on being there?

I've waited 5 years for this and I am sooooooo psyched!

Tom
Philadelphia, PA USA
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

Atlantic City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlantic City   Atlantic City Icon_minitime120th November 2007, 8:49 am

Hey there agapimeni mou!

I just got mail from Mal saying you had posted on here so I flew right accross to say Hi !

I am delighted that Santa paid you an early visit because I know how much this concert is going to mean to you.

Enjoy every damn second Tom - you deserve this!

I love you

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
Malin

Malin

Total Posts : 3058
Female
Capricorn Dragon

Atlantic City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlantic City   Atlantic City Icon_minitime120th November 2007, 10:38 am

Tom!! I'm happy your plans are finally rigid! cheers It will sure be something truly special. Counting the days, eh?? Wink

Time flies. Or so I try to tell myself... I'm patient. Not!! bounce Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/malintwin
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

Atlantic City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlantic City   Atlantic City Icon_minitime121st November 2007, 12:38 am

I said this in a Sakis Yahoo group and I'm going 2 say this here in this forum with a little bit of a change hopefully. I really wish I would b in that concert. Yet my best hope would b the one in Montreal. Although it's only a couple of provinces away it would b a miracle 4 me 2 b at that show! Mad
Back to top Go down
horsefeathers

horsefeathers

Total Posts : 1137
Female
Libra Goat

Atlantic City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlantic City   Atlantic City Icon_minitime121st November 2007, 12:57 pm

I echo all of what you've said, Jessie.
Back to top Go down
http://horsefeathers75.deviantart.com
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

Atlantic City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlantic City   Atlantic City Icon_minitime122nd November 2007, 12:13 am

Of course u do Jenna. Thank god I'm not alone.
Back to top Go down
olympia

olympia

Total Posts : 1617
Female
Gemini Tiger

Atlantic City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlantic City   Atlantic City Icon_minitime123rd November 2007, 2:43 am

i hope you get good tables!
i am sure you will have the time of you life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/OLYMPIA_NIKOLAOU/SAKIS-INDEX
Malin

Malin

Female
Capricorn Dragon

Atlantic City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlantic City   Atlantic City Icon_minitime123rd November 2007, 1:42 pm

olympia wrote:
i hope you get good tables!
i am sure you will have the time of you life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, sweet Olympia! I'm sure of it too. Smile Although my ticket is not a good one (it's almost at the very back, but at least it's at a table), I'm just so happy I will be there. Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
emilia

emilia

Total Posts : 7063
Female
Taurus Rooster

Atlantic City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlantic City   Atlantic City Icon_minitime123rd November 2007, 2:47 pm

malin you're flying across the world to c Sakis again Laughing eisai trelli mal mou

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/penemi
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

Atlantic City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlantic City   Atlantic City Icon_minitime124th November 2007, 12:23 am

Oh god! I feel like such a fool! Embarassed Mal I didn't know u were going 2! Please forgive me! As Oly said I'm sure u guys will have the time of ur lives! Very Happy

emilia from finland wrote:
malin you're flying across the world to c Sakis again Laughing eisai trelli mal mou

What does that mean? I wish I could join u guys 2 c it happen even though it's not in the perfect spot. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Malin

Malin

Female
Capricorn Dragon

Atlantic City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlantic City   Atlantic City Icon_minitime124th November 2007, 3:01 am

wpghi5 wrote:
Oh god! I feel like such a fool! Embarassed Mal I didn't know u were going 2! Please forgive me! As Oly said I'm sure u guys will have the time of ur lives! Very Happy

What does that mean? I wish I could join u guys 2 c it happen even though it's not in the perfect spot. Very Happy

Jessie, why do you feel like a fool? No need to at all! There are so many posts per day on this forum now that even the people logging in each day can't possibly read everything very carefully. Laughing

What Emilia wrote in Greek means "you're crazy, Malin" (Malin mou literally means "my Malin" though, and is a way of showing affection). Emilia, I'm not. I'm not going all the way there just for Sakis -- don't worry! lol! I have other plans in the States as well.
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

Atlantic City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlantic City   Atlantic City Icon_minitime124th November 2007, 5:08 am

I have to admit that when people ask for translations of what things mean, I tend to pick it up and learn it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
emilia

emilia

Total Posts : 7063
Female
Taurus Rooster

Atlantic City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlantic City   Atlantic City Icon_minitime124th November 2007, 2:19 pm

yes, yes I know you got relatives up there and the concert just happened to be on the time you were planning the trip Laughing

Malin wrote:
wpghi5 wrote:

Jessie, why do you feel like a fool? No need to at all! There are so many posts per day on this forum now that even the people logging in each day can't possibly read everything very carefully. Laughing

What Emilia wrote in Greek means "you're crazy, Malin" (Malin mou literally means "my Malin" though, and is a way of showing affection). Emilia, I'm not. I'm not going all the way there just for Sakis -- don't worry! lol! I have other
plans in the States as well.

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/penemi
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

Atlantic City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlantic City   Atlantic City Icon_minitime124th November 2007, 10:29 pm

Mal I wasn't very honest with u. When I heard the many posts in which u were definitely going 2 the States 2 c Sakis again I actually didn't believe it. It was the fliying across the world 2 c Sakis again remark that Em made that I knew it was true. Thanks 4 the translation Mal. Of course I already knew what "mou" means anyways. I don't care if u r crazy 2 travel across the Atlantic 2 c him again. I'm sure it's not only 4 ur sake but 4 ours as well! Very Happy And what's this I hear that u have relatives in the States? I betcha it's a bit of a bonus 4 u Mal. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Malin

Malin

Female
Capricorn Dragon

Atlantic City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlantic City   Atlantic City Icon_minitime126th November 2007, 12:49 pm

yes, yes I know you got relatives up there and the concert just happened to be on the time you were planning the trip Laughing

Not exactly. But my trip to the States is a pending one. I was supposed to go last summer, but my sister went without me. I decided I had travelled enough already. No money, time, or motivation. Now I have all of that! So of course I can't resist the chance to see Sakis, my relatives, and anyone else I might meet over there. Wink

wpghi5 wrote:
Mal I wasn't very honest with u. When I heard the many posts in which u were definitely going 2 the States 2 c Sakis again I actually didn't believe it. It was the fliying across the world 2 c Sakis again remark that Em made that I knew it was true. Thanks 4 the translation Mal. Of course I already knew what "mou" means anyways. I don't care if u r crazy 2 travel across the Atlantic 2 c him again. I'm sure it's not only 4 ur sake but 4 ours as well! Very Happy And what's this I hear that u have relatives in the States? I betcha it's a bit of a bonus 4 u Mal. Very Happy

Jessie mou, that's alright. I didn't mean to make it sound like a joke, but I suppose I can't blame you if you interpreted it as one. It seems kind of crazy, but the truth is that it is only slightly more expensive to travel to New York from Sweden compared with travelling to Greece from here. So why should I let an ocean be in the way? And it's true, I have relatives all over the States. Distant (third cousins, once removed, etc, etc), but I know them pretty well since I meet them relatively often. Four of them were visiting just a week after I came back from Greece last time, and they got to hear the whole story. So now the four of them even know who Sakis is! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Atlantic City Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlantic City   Atlantic City Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Atlantic City
Page 1 of 1