Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

Atlantic City and New York City

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ryantbo

ryantbo

Total Posts : 90
Male
Leo Rooster

Atlantic City and New York City Empty
PostSubject: Atlantic City and New York City   Atlantic City and New York City Icon_minitime119th March 2008, 2:57 am

Sakis

One of the big disadvantages of being a fan of a singer in another country is the very real possibility that you will never see them perform live or that you will have any chance to meet them.

Both of these beliefs were destroyed this week!

Friends in Greece introduced me to your music about 5 years ago. Even though I do not speak a word of Greek - I was so taken by your voice and by your passion in the music.

I got the rare chance to see you perform in Atlantic City. Your VERY first concert in the US. It was everything I imagined it would be. Your energy was off the charts!

Tonite I decided to drive from Philadelphia to New York City to represent this forum in welcoming you to the United States. I had the pleasure of meeting you - talking with you. You signed photos for members that couldn't be there. You treated all your fans - myself included - with such dignity and respect - as though we were the only ones with you. You are a class act Mr. Rovas and I am even prouder to be one of your fans.

All the best!

Tom Ryan
Philadelphia, PA
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Atlantic City and New York City
Page 1 of 1