Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

What languages do you speak?

Go down 
+33
danari
The Fizz
PrincessCaro
Darijas.Rouvas.
Momo
shazasan
tacila
russkaya_dusha
madalina
ANI
Lilu
ralu
EllaM
Bluebell
Rania
olympia
Vanina
perfume
maria_treli
Hanan
bogdi2005
wpghi5
lunaLENA
stelios
ellijay
Malin
emilia
Chrisanthi
Christina
Helenita
*Paraskévie*
Gerly
Moldienut
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Momo

Momo

Total Posts : 37
Female
Aquarius Buffalo

What languages do you speak? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What languages do you speak?   What languages do you speak? - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th July 2009, 12:22 pm

I know Russian, English, something Greek and French... It's all.
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: What languages do you speak?   What languages do you speak? - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th July 2009, 8:10 pm

tacila wrote:
THANKSSSSSSSS
Very Happy

Yw Tacila mou! Very Happy

tacila wrote:
by the way
Brazil 3 x 2 USA

I knew that! lol!
Back to top Go down
tacila

Total Posts : 466
Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What languages do you speak?   What languages do you speak? - Page 4 Icon_minitime16th July 2009, 12:56 pm

really?
cuz.. brazil is the best!
kkkkkkkkkkk
filakias Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: What languages do you speak?   What languages do you speak? - Page 4 Icon_minitime16th July 2009, 1:53 pm

tacila wrote:
really?
cuz.. brazil is the best!
kkkkkkkkkkk
filakias Very Happy

Yup. Through TSN.ca that is. Very Happy That's also the name of the tv station here in Canada. TSN that is. Which stands 4 The Sports Network. Very Happy I hear they're #1 in the world now.
Back to top Go down
tacila

Total Posts : 466
Female
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What languages do you speak?   What languages do you speak? - Page 4 Icon_minitime16th July 2009, 2:00 pm

who? TSN?
ah,,brazil?
kkkkkkk
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: What languages do you speak?   What languages do you speak? - Page 4 Icon_minitime19th July 2009, 1:24 pm

tacila wrote:

ah,,brazil?
kkkkkkk

Yup Brazil is ranked #1 now.
Back to top Go down
Darijas.Rouvas.

Darijas.Rouvas.

Total Posts : 540
Female
Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: What languages do you speak?   What languages do you speak? - Page 4 Icon_minitime121st July 2009, 12:01 pm

Okay... My native language is Serbian, so I'm very good in Slavic group of languages ( Serbian, Macedonian, Croatian, Bosnian, Russian [a little] ... ).
Besides Slavic languages I also speak Spanish and English very good.
Currently I'm lerning Greek because I love the Greek culture and the own language.

Last edited by Darijas.Rouvas. on 1st August 2009, 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PrincessCaro

PrincessCaro

Total Posts : 292
Female
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: What languages do you speak?   What languages do you speak? - Page 4 Icon_minitime121st July 2009, 12:48 pm

i speak Spanish (mother language) English, greek, serbian, croatian, bosnian, slovenian, makedonian (they are all almost the same), italian, hebrew, a bit romanian, a bit swedish, a bit danish, a bit russian,... and some sentences in czech and turkish.... i Love languages I love you
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shira-Carolyn-Bezalel/84328374270?
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: What languages do you speak?   What languages do you speak? - Page 4 Icon_minitime121st July 2009, 12:52 pm

Boy that's some list there Shira! affraid Truly international! Ofc I assume u don't know Tagalog. Yet even though I'm Filipino I don't know much of it either. lol! And Tacila mou is trying 2 get me 2 learn Portuguese! lol!
Back to top Go down
Darijas.Rouvas.

Darijas.Rouvas.

Total Posts : 540
Female
Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: What languages do you speak?   What languages do you speak? - Page 4 Icon_minitime121st July 2009, 1:32 pm

Wooooow Shira well done you impressed me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What languages do you speak?   What languages do you speak? - Page 4 Icon_minitime121st July 2009, 1:45 pm

wow Shira you impressed me.i now only a bit english and german and of course romanian
Back to top Go down
PrincessCaro

PrincessCaro

Female
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: What languages do you speak?   What languages do you speak? - Page 4 Icon_minitime121st July 2009, 1:50 pm

hahahaha, it's fun, try it too. just make a game of words to yourself that you can remember this... that's how i started learning alot of languages when i was small. i gave names to some objects and i called them in their geek name so slowly you get the words Smile

you're languaged are impressing as well! i would love for example to learn German, or tagalog haha, although tagalog sounds very hard for me Laughing
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: What languages do you speak?   What languages do you speak? - Page 4 Icon_minitime121st July 2009, 1:55 pm

PrincessCaro wrote:

you're languaged are impressing as well! i would love for example to learn German, or tagalog haha, although tagalog sounds very hard for me Laughing

Same here even though I am Filipino! Laughing lol! Filipino Canadian 2 b exact. Ofc I feel the same when it comes 2 Greek. Though I do try. Know some basics of it but that's how far I could go. lol!
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: What languages do you speak?   What languages do you speak? - Page 4 Icon_minitime121st July 2009, 1:57 pm

I wish I could speak languages like Shira but I only know a few words of many, I am really crap at sentences though because most languages have different word orders to English.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
PrincessCaro

PrincessCaro

Female
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: What languages do you speak?   What languages do you speak? - Page 4 Icon_minitime121st July 2009, 3:25 pm

you can Mo, everyone can Smile it is posible! you can do it yeaaaaaa Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Fizz

The Fizz

Total Posts : 478
Female
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What languages do you speak?   What languages do you speak? - Page 4 Icon_minitime12nd September 2009, 1:12 pm

I want to learn Spanish and Italian cos most riders I like are from those countries.
Back to top Go down
danari

danari

Total Posts : 156
Female
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: What languages do you speak?   What languages do you speak? - Page 4 Icon_minitime127th September 2009, 7:55 am

Well ,
My native language is Hungarian ...
- in school we had to learn Russian for nine years but i remember just some words and sentences - stupid me !!! Mad
- three years at highschool German - we were the stars of the school , becouse we all five in the class got THE paper (similar to advanced in English )
- last year at highschool we switched from Russian to French but just for the basics , gone now aswell - stupid me !!! Mad
- i got exepted at the University of Athens , so i had to learn Greek ( it was presupposition ) my wisest decision in my whole life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
- at the University i took a semester Italian , don't remember anything - stupid me !!! Mad
- from my school days i was surrounded with people whoes native language was English ( my mother worked in a music-institute for foreigners and they were really often at my parents house ) though i didn't understand nothing i got used to the acustic of the language...
movies and songs were very helpful ...
- but my greatest motination are YOU guys , my net-friends ... and the rest is history !!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tundetrencsenyi
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: What languages do you speak?   What languages do you speak? - Page 4 Icon_minitime127th September 2009, 10:22 am

danari wrote:

- but my greatest motination are YOU guys , my net-friends ... and the rest is history !!!

Oh how sweet of u Tunde! What languages do you speak? - Page 4 Icon_biggrin Hopefully if u're willing enough u can regain those languages that u used 2 study back then. What languages do you speak? - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
tugce_f

tugce_f

Total Posts : 166
Female
Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: What languages do you speak?   What languages do you speak? - Page 4 Icon_minitime129th September 2009, 11:53 am

Tunde I think your history about languages is great and I think you can remember all of the things you had learnt if you just revise a little. Bye
Back to top Go down
http://www.dnashturquia.webs.com
danari

danari

Female
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: What languages do you speak?   What languages do you speak? - Page 4 Icon_minitime130th September 2009, 6:36 am

Jessie and Tugce !

The truth is that i never learnd russian, becouse it was forced on us and the teacher didn't give us any motivation to try! i just loose intrest on learning this language.
Altough i love to hear people speaking French i just don't have the patience anymore to give it a try .
But as you see - even if i make many mistakes - i try to do my best ! At least i want to be able to make a conversation ... and English is a universal language ... Just see our example : a girl from Turkey , a boy from Canada and a "girl" from Hungary are discussing in English!

...but the real reason is that being a fulltime mother, i just don't have the time - don't MAKE the time - to regain what i ones knew...
I'm sorry for disappointing you ...
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: What languages do you speak?   What languages do you speak? - Page 4 Icon_minitime130th September 2009, 1:38 pm

On learning Russian: Oh I c. U all were forced 2 learn it and yet u didn't got the motivation nor the help u need 2 properly learn the language.

Well at least u did try ur best. And indeed English is a universal language. And since u're a full time mother how many kids do u have? It's alright girl. What languages do you speak? - Page 4 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
danari

danari

Female
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: What languages do you speak?   What languages do you speak? - Page 4 Icon_minitime130th September 2009, 2:04 pm

" Only " two girles Danae 9 years old and Ariadni 5 years old ...
I hoped for more but ... but they really fill up my whole day, couse of the differential needs !
Thanks for asking
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: What languages do you speak?   What languages do you speak? - Page 4 Icon_minitime130th September 2009, 2:09 pm

That's so sweet Tunde. Plus there is something of an Alter Ego link between your kids' names. Danae is the first name of the actress who plays Ariadni in Alter Ego.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: What languages do you speak?   What languages do you speak? - Page 4 Icon_minitime130th September 2009, 2:27 pm

Yw Tunde. What languages do you speak? - Page 4 Icon_smile

Moldienut wrote:
That's so sweet Tunde. Plus there is something of an
Alter Ego link between your kids' names. Danae is the first name of the
actress who plays Ariadni in Alter Ego.

Well isn't that interesting? What languages do you speak? - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
danari

danari

Female
Capricorn Rat

PostSubject: Re: What languages do you speak?   What languages do you speak? - Page 4 Icon_minitime11st October 2009, 1:46 am

Interesting ??? ...
I think the universe wanted this connection with Alter Ego , i just love this movie ... and do you want an other interesting fact ? My greek name is Nefeli !!! - it was the first time i hated my name ( only for couple of weeks , ofcourse ) ...
Like Ariadni in the movie i hope for my Ariadni to take us out of the Labyrinth ... and i'm sure that i'm NOT like Nefeli in the movie , so i'm reliefed ! And my Danae is beautiful like σιν ( όμορφη σαν αμαρτία )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What languages do you speak?   What languages do you speak? - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What languages do you speak?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next