Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

Moldie Facebook fanpage - What do you think?

Go down 

What do you think?
Good idea
Moldie Facebook fanpage - What do you think? Vote_lcap250%Moldie Facebook fanpage - What do you think? Vote_rcap2
 50% [ 1 ]
OK idea
Moldie Facebook fanpage - What do you think? Vote_lcap20%Moldie Facebook fanpage - What do you think? Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Bad idea
Moldie Facebook fanpage - What do you think? Vote_lcap20%Moldie Facebook fanpage - What do you think? Vote_rcap2
 0% [ 0 ]
Very bad idea
 0% [ 0 ]
No answer
Moldie Facebook fanpage - What do you think? Vote_lcap250%Moldie Facebook fanpage - What do you think? Vote_rcap2
 50% [ 1 ]
I don't know
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

Moldie Facebook fanpage - What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Moldie Facebook fanpage - What do you think?   Moldie Facebook fanpage - What do you think? Icon_minitime13rd March 2010, 2:10 pm

I'm thinking of doing a Moldie fanpage on Facebook dedicated to my insanity. What do you think of this? Any ideas of what to put on it if yes are welcome. If no, tell me why. My overall opinion is mixed because 1. I feel that some people can see it as an egotistical manner and 2. Some material I could use for it may not be enough for use and I may scrap it altogether.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut

Moldie Facebook fanpage - What do you think?
Page 1 of 1