Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

a idea for an important gift to sakis

Go down 
+13
*Paraskévie*
aleera
Chrisanthi
MARIO
wpghi5
lunaLENA
Malin
Disco_girl
emilia
KellyD
Moldienut
ellijay
olympia
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
emilia

emilia

Total Posts : 7063
Female
Taurus Rooster

a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 4 Icon_minitime111th January 2008, 12:28 am

Chrisanthi wrote:
It's magic Lena!
Only the ones who truly love Sakis can see them Laughing Laughing
Unfortunately, this reveals something about your true feelings:lol: tongue

lol! lol! lol!
hihi you're funny
but you shouldn't tease Lena so much geek
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/penemi
lunaLENA

lunaLENA

Total Posts : 2990
Female
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 4 Icon_minitime111th January 2008, 2:47 am

Chrisanthi wrote:
It's magic Lena!
Only the ones who truly love Sakis can see them:lol: Laughing
Unfortunately, this reveals something about your true feelings:lol: tongue

What a Face shame on you.... Wink 2 i've seen them!!! now what??? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
lunaLENA

lunaLENA

Female
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 4 Icon_minitime111th January 2008, 2:49 am

em this is great!!! congrats!!!
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 4 Icon_minitime111th January 2008, 3:18 am

Oh it looks beautiful Em! Very Happy Would mind telling me what it all means? Hronia Polla I already know what that means. Happy Birthday. Lol. And u girls r just something. Laughing Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
emilia

emilia

Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 4 Icon_minitime111th January 2008, 3:23 am

Iparhei agapi edo gia sena means here's love for you (freely translated) and s'agapame is we love you Smile
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 4 Icon_minitime111th January 2008, 3:27 am

Thanks Em. S'agapame Saki! We love u Sakis! I love you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
olympia

olympia

Total Posts : 1617
Female
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 4 Icon_minitime111th January 2008, 6:40 am

i love it Emilia mou
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.GEOCITIES.COM/OLYMPIA_NIKOLAOU/SAKIS-INDEX
emilia

emilia

Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 4 Icon_minitime111th January 2008, 10:45 am

We got Ecuadorian angel. Her name is Bertha Olivia Martinez Paredes and she is 7. But I will tell you more later in a whole new section.
Back to top Go down
Chrisanthi

Chrisanthi

Total Posts : 1186
Female
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 4 Icon_minitime111th January 2008, 10:46 am

?????? Rolling Eyes

Yes Em, elaborate on this a little bit please!
Back to top Go down
emilia

emilia

Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 4 Icon_minitime111th January 2008, 10:50 am

Chrisanthi wrote:
?????? Rolling Eyes

Yes Em, elaborate on this a little bit please!

Chrisanthi, I'm of course talking about my Goddaughter. The Godchild that I took through organisation called Plan. The information about her along with her photos came in today's mail. I love you
Back to top Go down
alexandra

alexandra

Total Posts : 2040
Female
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 4 Icon_minitime111th January 2008, 1:09 pm

Emilia your creation is very good!!

Chrisanthi...Lena...LOL!!!!!Laughing
Back to top Go down
Malin

Malin

Total Posts : 3058
Female
Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 4 Icon_minitime111th January 2008, 2:50 pm

I like the idea very much, Emilia I love you, but I suggest that not only I print a copy of the pdf when it's done, but that Kelly and Tom also make copies. That will increase the chances of it actually ending up in his hands a lot! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/malintwin
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 4 Icon_minitime111th January 2008, 2:51 pm

Malin wrote:
I like the idea very much, Emilia I love you, but I suggest that not only I print a copy of the pdf when it's done, but that Kelly and Tom also make copies. That will increase the chances of it actually ending up in his hands a lot! Smile

Good point Mal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
emilia

emilia

Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 4 Icon_minitime112th January 2008, 1:26 am

Malin wrote:

ok Mal I love you
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 4 Icon_minitime112th January 2008, 3:54 am

Malin wrote:

Great thinking Mal! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
emilia

emilia

Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 4 Icon_minitime112th January 2008, 4:43 am

here's the summary for the card, if you want to have a look

http://rapidshare.com/files/83188229/Dear_Sakis.pdf.html

i still need to collect the birthday greetings
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 4 Icon_minitime112th January 2008, 5:12 am

Oh it's looks nice Em. I just want 2 elaborate on something. I actually didn't really donate any blood at all. It was more of an idea than actually doing it. I hope I don't get u or anybody here upset because of me not doing what I first thought of saying. I'm afraid I have 2 ask u 2 redo that Em and exclude my name 4 ppl who actually done their parts 4 the sake of Sakis' birthday. Sry 4 letting u do this but I feel I just had 2 get this off my chest. And I'm sry 2 the rest of u guys as well. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
lunaLENA

lunaLENA

Female
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 4 Icon_minitime112th January 2008, 8:32 am

it's great em!
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 4 Icon_minitime112th January 2008, 8:55 am

Very nicely done Em but i do have a couple of changes for you. Please dont refer to me as Jane with a J in something this important. This was a serious project - it doesnt need any jokey angles.
Also - although you rightly point out that our inspiration came from Olympia - you have failed to add her contributions to the list.

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
KellyD

KellyD

Total Posts : 307
Female

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 4 Icon_minitime112th January 2008, 9:00 pm

I agree, Jane !
C:sunny:

ellijay wrote:
Very nicely done Em but i do have a couple of changes for you. Please dont refer to me as Jane with a J in something this important. This was a serious project - it doesnt need any jokey angles.
Also - although you rightly point out that our inspiration came from Olympia - you have failed to add her contributions to the list.

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com
KellyD

KellyD

Female

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 4 Icon_minitime112th January 2008, 11:26 pm

Hello Emilia,

After reading your letter I need to ask you to reformulate the part concerning my participation... because not only I promised but in fact I DID IT !
We just have to be more careful what and how we write ! This project was equally important for all of us !!!
We also need to ask people before using their names.
Please, use my full name !

Thanks a lot !

Cristina Persa:sunny:
Tucson, AZ, USA

emilia from finland wrote:
here's the summary for the card, if you want to have a look

http://rapidshare.com/files/83188229/Dear_Sakis.pdf.html

i still need to collect the birthday greetings

Last edited by on 13th January 2008, 10:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 4 Icon_minitime113th January 2008, 1:34 am

U know a thought just occurred 2 me. I actually did do something after all. As I was done ordering something from Burger King or BK 4 short I put in a dime in the c through glass donation box which was supported by an organization called the Sickkids Foundation. So eventually Em u might as well put that in instead. We really liked what u did here. We just want u 2 correct some things whether assuming somebody did something where in fact that person actualy didn't do that. Or giving someone credit with the idea. Or that assuming somebody promised 2 do it while in fact they actually did just that. And since this project was so close 2 our hearts it doesn't really need anything funny 2 it.
Back to top Go down
KellyD

KellyD

Female

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 4 Icon_minitime113th January 2008, 7:35 am

That is fantastic Jessie !

Cristina:sunny:

wpghi5 wrote:
U know a thought just occurred 2 me. I actually did do something after all. As I was done ordering something from Burger King or BK 4 short I put in a dime in the c through glass donation box which was supported by an organization called the Sickkids Foundation. So eventually Em u might as well put that in instead. We really liked what u did here. We just want u 2 correct some things whether assuming somebody did something where in fact that person actualy didn't do that. Or giving someone credit with the idea. Or that assuming somebody promised 2 do it while in fact they actually did just that. And since this project was so close 2 our hearts it doesn't really need anything funny 2 it.
Back to top Go down
emilia

emilia

Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 4 Icon_minitime113th January 2008, 1:56 pm

I will make the modifications for the letter tomorrow. Meaning wasn't to make anyone feel less important than others and that's why I even wrote that there were lots of people involved who were in spirit with the project, but couldn't make donations. I would also like to point out that it was just a draft, which I wrote quite quickly and it hasn't even been proof read yet. Smile

And Jessie thanks for sharing your charity act with rest of us I will surely include it to our greeting.
Back to top Go down
KellyD

KellyD

Female

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 4 Icon_minitime113th January 2008, 9:43 pm

Sounds great !Smile

emilia from finland wrote:
I will make the modifications for the letter tomorrow. Meaning wasn't to make anyone feel less important than others and that's why I even wrote that there were lots of people involved who were in spirit with the project, but couldn't make donations. I would also like to point out that it was just a draft, which I wrote quite quickly and it hasn't even been proof read yet. Smile

And Jessie thanks for sharing your charity act with rest of us I will surely include it to our greeting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

a idea for an important gift to sakis
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next