Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

a idea for an important gift to sakis

Go down 
+13
*Paraskévie*
aleera
Chrisanthi
MARIO
wpghi5
lunaLENA
Malin
Disco_girl
emilia
KellyD
Moldienut
ellijay
olympia
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 9 Icon_minitime15th February 2008, 8:08 am

I'm sure he's going 2 love it Em! Looking at it up-close it's a bit blurry. The words that I can make out here r star deed, the, is hereby named, Sakis, the public (?), is listed in the British Library, and is copyrighted with the British Government, is stored in a secure location. Anyway it's brilliant Em! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
emilia

emilia

Total Posts : 7063
Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 9 Icon_minitime19th February 2008, 10:50 am

I'm currently printing the presentation of his birthday gift. So no-more changes will be made to the outcome. I wanted to thank evryone who participated to this project as well as all of those who were with in the spirit.
Kiss
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/penemi
alexandra

alexandra

Total Posts : 2040
Female
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 9 Icon_minitime19th February 2008, 11:18 am

Will you give it to him this week??bounce
Back to top Go down
emilia

emilia

Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 9 Icon_minitime19th February 2008, 1:15 pm

alexandra wrote:
Will you give it to him this week??bounce

Of course...within couple days
Back to top Go down
Christina

Christina

Total Posts : 956
Female
Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 9 Icon_minitime19th February 2008, 1:27 pm

emilia from finland wrote:
I'm currently printing the presentation of his birthday gift. So no-more changes will be made to the outcome. I wanted to thank evryone who participated to this project as well as all of those who were with in the spirit.
Kiss

Well Emilia which will be the final one?Have you already uploaded it:?:
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakisrouvas.tk
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 9 Icon_minitime19th February 2008, 6:29 pm

It was our pleasure Em. It's great that we did our part in honor of our good man's birthday. Certainly can't wait 4 u 2 give it 2 him. And regardless of what it looks like which I think I've already seen I'm sure he'll b overwhelmed once he sees that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chrisanthi

Chrisanthi

Total Posts : 1186
Female
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 9 Icon_minitime115th February 2008, 1:19 pm

Emilia we are waiting a full report of what happened with the present you gave to Sakis (of course we heard him speaking about it at the SFERA interview!!!bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
alexandra

alexandra

Female
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 9 Icon_minitime115th February 2008, 1:20 pm

Amazing!!!
Come on Rouvitses!!!You are killing us!!!bounce
Back to top Go down
Christina

Christina

Total Posts : 956
Female
Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 9 Icon_minitime115th February 2008, 1:44 pm

alexandra wrote:
Amazing!!!
Come on Rouvitses!!!You are killing us!!!bounce

Αlex mou just be patient to learn everthing!!!!

I hope you don't find me sadist;) that I don;t say something yet but I think that Emilia should say everything!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sakisrouvas.tk
alexandra

alexandra

Female
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 9 Icon_minitime115th February 2008, 1:49 pm

Phew
Back to top Go down
Chrisanthi

Chrisanthi

Female
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 9 Icon_minitime115th February 2008, 1:50 pm

Stay cool, mas zalises!
Laughing
Somebody, pull her together!
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 9 Icon_minitime115th February 2008, 2:30 pm

How much longer can it b?! Mad
Back to top Go down
KellyD

KellyD

Total Posts : 307
Female

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 9 Icon_minitime116th February 2008, 7:17 am

I was wondering the same thing...

Christina wrote:
emilia from finland wrote:
Kiss

Well Emilia which will be the final one?Have you already uploaded it:?:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 9 Icon_minitime116th February 2008, 12:50 pm

Who knows what it looked like. All we know is that this was indeed the best present that he has ever receive! The man has indeed got a heart and he certainly has got one 4 us and 4 his other Rouvitsas as well! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chrisanthi

Chrisanthi

Female
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 9 Icon_minitime116th February 2008, 12:57 pm

Guys...if you only stop and think about it...it is totally surreal!
He KNOWS about the present, he mentioned it at the interview, it is the best present he has ever received....did we imagine all this would happen when we were talking about it, when we were putting into action our idea???

For many years it was my purpose to make him happy, to support him, to protect him, to fight for him and to make anything I could to make him feel the finest feelings, our love and support.

These efforts now are realised and there is nothing more I could ask for.

Saki mou....we would do anything for you and you know it.
Let us help you in any way you think we can.
And thank you for everything.
Back to top Go down
maria

maria

Total Posts : 1289
Female
Pisces Monkey

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 9 Icon_minitime116th February 2008, 12:59 pm

i am with you on that chrisanthi mou!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://mpempamaria.spaces.live.com/default.aspx?_c02_owner=1
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 9 Icon_minitime116th February 2008, 1:16 pm

Chrisanthi wrote:
He KNOWS about the present, he mentioned it at the interview, it is the best present he has ever received....did we imagine all this would happen when we were talking about it, when we were putting into action our idea???

For many years it was my purpose to make him happy, to support him, to protect him, to fight for him and to make anything I could to make him feel the finest feelings, our love and support.

These efforts now are realised and there is nothing more I could ask for.

Saki mou....we would do anything for you and you know it.
Let us help you in any way you think we can.
And thank you for everything.

BRAVO CHRISSY MOU 4 those words there! cheers And we here definitely made it happen! Very Happy With that here goes: Efharisto Poli Saki, Salamat Po Sakis, Merci Beaucoup Sakis, Thank U Very Much Sakis indeed 4 everything! The tears r coming again! Sad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alexandra

alexandra

Female
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 9 Icon_minitime117th February 2008, 2:40 am

Olympia's idea , Chrisanthoula mou...Wink Wink Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 9 Icon_minitime117th February 2008, 2:58 am

Sakis knows that it was our ANGEL Olympia who originally came up with this idea for his birthday. Of course he knows that is typical of Olympia!!

I can honestly say that this beautiful lady is one of the most unselfish people I have ever known!

Jxxx I love you
Back to top Go down
Malin

Malin

Total Posts : 3058
Female
Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 9 Icon_minitime117th February 2008, 9:57 am

Chrisanthi wrote:

It really is totally surreal. Totally! Well, of course we hoped he would like it. But that it's the best gift he's ever had... Yes, Chrisanthi, we really did succeed in making him happy by giving him this birthday gift! Just amazing... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/malintwin
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 9 Icon_minitime117th February 2008, 7:41 pm

Malin wrote:
Chrisanthi wrote:

It really is totally surreal. Totally! Well, of course we hoped he would like it. But that it's the best gift he's ever had... Yes, Chrisanthi, we really did succeed in making him happy by giving him this birthday gift! Just amazing... Smile

Don't forget us 2 guys! We helped out 2 by doing our part. Lol. Man he's such a happy guy! No wonder we luv him so much! I love you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Malin

Malin

Total Posts : 3058
Female
Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 9 Icon_minitime118th February 2008, 12:54 am

wpghi5 wrote:

Don't forget us 2 guys! We helped out 2 by doing our part. Lol. Man he's such a happy guy! No wonder we luv him so much! I love you Very Happy

Jessie, of course you're not forgotten! "We" means the forum. We, the forum, gave him the birthday gift!! I still cannot take in what he said about it... Phew
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/malintwin
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 9 Icon_minitime118th February 2008, 10:19 am

Malin wrote:
wpghi5 wrote:

Jessie, of course you're not forgotten! "We" means the forum. We, the forum, gave him the birthday gift!! I still cannot take in what he said about it... Phew

Let's just say it was overwhelming there Mal! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
emilia

emilia

Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 9 Icon_minitime129th February 2008, 4:38 am

Take a look at this. I'm thinking of making another charity act and have allready wrote and asked for more info. After the horrible fires this is really worth of sponsoring. So I'm gonna take another "god child" from Greece.

http://www.soschildrensvillages.org.uk/sponsor-a-child/european-child-sponsorship/greece.htm
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 9 Icon_minitime129th February 2008, 8:46 am

I've heard of that organization here in Canada. I've watched a commercial about that. Good 4 u Em of doing another charity act. With that another godchild. This time in a country we all love and respect, Greece. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 9 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

a idea for an important gift to sakis
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next