Sakis Rouvas the greek pop star !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  

a idea for an important gift to sakis

Go down 
+13
*Paraskévie*
aleera
Chrisanthi
MARIO
wpghi5
lunaLENA
Malin
Disco_girl
emilia
KellyD
Moldienut
ellijay
olympia
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Total Posts : 16618
Male
Aries Dog

a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th January 2008, 2:55 am

Ir's great what u girls r doing especially when Sakis' b-day is getting near. I'm sure he'll b proud of u guys. I don't think it's a bad idea 2 make a b-day card 4 him. Yet 4 me I'll settle 4 a greeting. The very thought of him with tears in his eyes should he get this certainly brings tears 2 my eyes and of course all of us here as well. Sad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th January 2008, 4:48 am

This surely is the best birthday present Sakis will ever receive. The generosity of his beloved fans!

You are all so totally amazing and the response to this link has been overwhelming.

I dont know about Sakis.... but you have all had ME in tears!!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL SOOO MUCH

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
emilia

emilia

Total Posts : 7063
Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th January 2008, 8:42 am

I have just found out that Plan acts also in Albania. The reason why I didn't notice it the first time was that I did fill the form at work and there were three continent options Latin America, Asia and Africa. And for some reason they have counted Albania into same category with African countries scratch
So I have now sent to their customer service inquiry via e-mail and asked if I could get a Goddaughter from Albania instead. But if it's not possible Latin America is my second choise. The reason why I would prefer Albanian Godchild is first of all the fact that Albania is closer to Finland. And it's also located next to Greece. And if there is possibility to this way help children in a European developing country, I think it's worth of taking. Anyway the first motive of my action - becoming a godparent - is that I want to ensure to one lucky child an opportunity for better tomorrow, and give them some of the love and joy that I have had as a child. I'm lucky to be born in economically well developed Nordic country, in which haven't been wars for over 50 years now, but unfortunately not all of the children have the same chance. It's a small act that I've chosen to done, but hopefully it will have a great effect.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/penemi
aleera

aleera

Total Posts : 1856
Female
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th January 2008, 8:52 am

It's a good idea 2 try Albania Em. Very Happy Well done girl. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.univercidade.com.br
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th January 2008, 2:34 pm

Albania, cool Em, I've been there by the way. Cool When I went there I had a completely different view about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th January 2008, 1:13 am

ellijay wrote:

I dont know about Sakis.... but you have all had ME in tears!!!!

Now Jane don't get me into it again. Lol. Love ya 2 girl. I love you Very Happy It was so touching what u wrote Em. So I say go 4 it girl! U will definitely earn it!
Back to top Go down
emilia

emilia

Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th January 2008, 1:44 am

oh jane and jessie, you are soon making me cry Sad
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th January 2008, 1:47 am

OH GOD! Sad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Malin

Malin

Total Posts : 3058
Female
Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th January 2008, 11:32 am

I finally decided what to do for my birthday gift to Sakis. Emilia pointed out how much children mean to Sakis, and that made me think of World Childhood Foundation. Their goal is "to promote the right of every child to its childhood and to work for better living conditions for children in danger". The Swedish Queen Silvia is one of the founders, and their work is highly admirable.

I donated 500 SEK (about 53 euros), and the message I left was "to honor the birthday of the Greek artist Sakis Rouvas". There wasn't space to leave a longer message, so this rather "dry" message had to do. I feel confident that the money will be well-received.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/malintwin
emilia

emilia

Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th January 2008, 1:52 pm

oh malin, this is so great Smile
well done girl
Back to top Go down
Moldienut
Angel's helper of Sakis' Forum
Moldienut

Total Posts : 19567
Female
Virgo Cat

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th January 2008, 7:59 pm

You girls are so considerate for doing this.
That's great because there are so many needy people who need help like you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/moldienut
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th January 2008, 10:39 pm

That's like $78 CDN. I'm with Mo here. It's great what u girls r doing. I'm sure our dear man himself will b totally honored especially when it's his birthday! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*Paraskévie*
Angel Of Sakis' Forum
Angel Of Sakis' Forum
*Paraskévie*

Total Posts : 6286
Female
Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th January 2008, 10:31 am

Malin wrote:
I finally decided what to do for my birthday gift to Sakis. Emilia pointed out how much children mean to Sakis, and that made me think of World Childhood Foundation. Their goal is "to promote the right of every child to its childhood and to work for better living conditions for children in danger". The Swedish Queen Silvia is one of the founders, and their work is highly admirable.

I donated 500 SEK (about 53 euros), and the message I left was "to honor the birthday of the Greek artist Sakis Rouvas". There wasn't space to leave a longer message, so this rather "dry" message had to do. I feel confident that the money will be well-received.

Great done Malin, thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://sakis-rouvas.forumotion.com
emilia

emilia

Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th January 2008, 3:51 am

I've received today e-mail from Plan organisation. Unfortunately I couldn't get a Godchild from Albania, cause Plan's operations there will end at the end of year 2008. But they are sending in today's mail for me information about my new Latin American Goddaughter.

I was talking in msn with aleera saturday night and I came up an idea that we could make my Godchild also our forum's official Godchild. So as soon as I get to know the girl's name etc. I'll start a new thread for the forum's Goddaughter. So all of you can follow her life. And all of you can write letters for our little Goddaughter which I'll forward.
Back to top Go down
ellijay

ellijay

Total Posts : 7693

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th January 2008, 4:56 am

You are determined to keep me permanently in tears eh!!!

Em this is the most wonderful present ever!!

I LOVE YOU

Jxxx
Back to top Go down
emilia

emilia

Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th January 2008, 5:00 am

ellijay wrote:
You are determined to keep me permanently in tears eh!!!

Em this is the most wonderful present ever!!

I LOVE YOU

Jxxx

Oh Jane sweetheart. If you'll start crying now...I'll start crying also.
And it's not appropriate cause i'm at work Wink
Back to top Go down
*Paraskévie*
Angel Of Sakis' Forum
Angel Of Sakis' Forum
*Paraskévie*

Total Posts : 6286
Female
Cancer Cat

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th January 2008, 5:18 am

olympia wrote:
i was wondering would you find it a good idea if each of us makes a donation at a charity. i was thinking about it cause it is sakis birthday in some days and since we can't give him anything i believe it would be a good idea to give whatever we can according to our means to charity organisations for example against cancer of make a wish, unicef, or action aid. Sakis is very sensitive person and very active in charities!
giving provides joy to others and to ourselves!
what do you think?
love and hugs
olympia

It's a great idea and very nice and kind.
I support you at 100% but, unfortunately, i can't participate...Crying or Very sad
many kisses and hugs.
Back to top Go down
https://sakis-rouvas.forumotion.com
aleera

aleera

Total Posts : 1856
Female
Gemini Tiger

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th January 2008, 7:17 am

Great news! I'm so proud of U. I'm not saying this cuz u r my friends but u r very especial pp. Flowers I think I've already said that b4 but I'll say it again: I I love you U.

Well, let me tell u a little bit about my Saturday. I arrived at the orphanage around 8:00 a.m. My sister-in-law was late. So, I waited 4 her outside. That was not my 1st time there. It was my 3rd time. Finally she got there with the cake but she couldn't stay. She had 2 work. We left the cake in the kitchen and another volunteer took me 2 see the kids. First, we saw the babies. They're so small. They give them bath in pairs. I helped them. But I'm not very good at it. I wasn't with my nephew either. I'm afraid I might break them. affraid I really lack practice. I also changed some diapers. No comments on that one. Rolling Eyes Afterwards we had lunch with the kids. And we watched tv 4 some time while the youngest ones took a nap.
At about 3 o'clock It was story time. I offerd myself 2 do it. I thought it was an easy task. But no, it wasn't. They asked so many questions about the story that at the end of it I had created a whole new "story". Embarassed Well, half an hour later we sang happy birthday. Not only 4 our guy but 4 all the boys whose birthdays were in December n the ones in January 2.
I told them the cake was from smn very especial 2 me. A greek singer named Sakis n that he'd like 2 share his birthday cake with them.They laughed. We had a great time. It was a very rewarding experience. I felt really well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.univercidade.com.br
lunaLENA

lunaLENA

Total Posts : 2990
Female
Cancer Rooster

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th January 2008, 7:20 am

aleera wrote:
Great news! I'm so proud of U. I'm not saying this cuz u r my friends but u r very especial pp. Flowers I think I've already said that b4 but I'll say it again: I I love you U.

Well, let me tell u a little bit about my Saturday. I arrived at the orphanage around 8:00 a.m. My sister-in-law was late. So, I waited 4 her outside. That was not my 1st time there. It was my 3rd time. Finally she got there with the cake but she couldn't stay. She had 2 work. We left the cake in the kitchen and another volunteer took me 2 see the kids. First, we saw the babies. They're so small. They give them bath in pairs. I helped them. But I'm not very good at it. I wasn't with my nephew either. I'm afraid I might break them. affraid I really lack practice. I also changed some diapers. No comments on that one. Rolling Eyes Afterwards we had lunch with the kids. And we watched tv 4 some time while the youngest ones took a nap.
At about 3 o'clock It was story time. I offerd myself 2 do it. I thought it was an easy task. But no, it wasn't. They asked so many questions about the story that at the end of it I had created a whole new "story". Embarassed Well, half an hour later we sang happy birthday. Not only 4 our guy but 4 all the boys whose birthdays were in December n the ones in January 2.
I told them the cake was from smn very especial 2 me. A greek singer named Sakis n that he'd like 2 share his birthday cake with them.They laughed. We had a great time. It was a very rewarding experience. I felt really well.

good for you! cheers
Back to top Go down
emilia

emilia

Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th January 2008, 2:04 pm

thanks for sharing this with us aleera
i'm sure you brought lots of joy to those small children Smile
Back to top Go down
Chrisanthi

Chrisanthi

Total Posts : 1186
Female
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th January 2008, 3:40 pm

aleera,Emilia, Malin , Mario, I am left speechless....
I've also donated money to the Medesins sans Frontiers but the things aleera did or Emilia started doing are soooo unique and important!
I am really happy this was motivated by Sakis' birthday,it was such a perfect idea!!! sunny
Back to top Go down
wpghi5
Moderator-Sakis' Team

Male
Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th January 2008, 1:06 am

Indeed it was Chrisanthi mou! 2 hear Em getting a godchild and Aleera doing what she did it's so touching! Sad Very Happy I'm sure this is one birthday that our dear man will never forget! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
emilia

emilia

Female
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th January 2008, 8:19 am

Chrisanthi eisai koukla. S'agapao.
I love you, you're such a sweet girl and I'm sure that you are the best possible teacher for your little students Kiss If I wasn't hilia milia makria (1000 miles away) I would kratao se me ta dio mou heria. (Hug you with my two hands) Smile

Thanx for you too Jessie again for your sweet words Smile
Back to top Go down
alexandra

alexandra

Total Posts : 2040
Female
Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th January 2008, 9:58 am

Well, I don't know what to say...this must exceed Olympia's expectations (hm Olympia???!!!).
Your actions are so SPECIAL and UNIQUE!!!Maybe this is the first time I really feel that Sakis' birthday was so special for all of us!
I wish he knew all about it... he would have been so ........I don't know...so deep in thought and touched!
Let's thank everyone who did sth on the 5th to honour Sakis mas!
Back to top Go down
Malin

Malin

Total Posts : 3058
Female
Capricorn Dragon

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th January 2008, 11:12 am

Aleera, thank you for sharing your story with us! What you did was really admirable, and it's so incredible that a whole bunch of wonderful children (and adults) were having cake for Sakis' birthday in Brazil! cheers

And Emilia, a forum Godchild! That's really awesome!

I'm sure Sakis would appreciate all this very much, if he only knew.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/malintwin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a idea for an important gift to sakis   a idea for an important gift to sakis - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

a idea for an important gift to sakis
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next